November Student of the Month
November Student of the Month is....EMILY WEDEL!!!
She was chosen based on her class behavior - She is respectful, always ready to begin class on time, practices a lot (which is evident in class), is a leader in both her tap and jazz class, she brings out her sassy side when it is time to go "full out" and is a joy to be around with her constant positive attitude! Way to represent Danceography Miss Emily!
1) Full name: Emily Ann Wedel
2) Birthday: February 19
3) Favorite style of dance: Jazz
4) When did you start dancing? This is my 5th year
5) How long do you think you will dance? Forever!
6) Favorite food? Pizza
7) Favorite movie? Miracles from Heaven
8) Favorite person? my best friend Leah Mai
9) Who is your role model? Maddy
10) What do you want to be when you grow up? professional dancer
11) What are you excited about in dance this year? I'm looking forward to recital.
12) Favorite part about Danceography? I get to learn more and more about dance.
13) School you attend? Lincoln Elementary