Congrats to our new student Sydney Mattison for being our SEPTEMBER STUDENT OF THE MONTH!! She joined our studio over the summer and shows so much potential as a dancer--we are tickled pink she is a part of our dance family! Miss Sydney has already moved up a level in her classes and is motivated to learn a lot! Teachers are constantly commenting on her hardwork, beautiful dance feet, and strong legs! We love her eagerness to learn, her constant hard work in class and outside of class, her respect given to all staff members, and her kind heart she shows to each classmate! All of these qualities are reasons why Miss Sydney is our Student of the Month!!
1) Full name: SYDNEY RENAE MATTISON
2) Birthday: 6/14/06
3) Favorite style of dance: JAZZ
4) When did you start dancing? JULY 2017
5) How do you think dance will influence your life? I BELIEVE DANCE WILL HELP ME IN LIFE BY TEACHING ME DISCIPLINE, RESPONSIBILITY, AND WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE PART OF A DANCE FAMILY.
6) Favorite food? SPAHGETTI
7) Favorite movie? THE GIVER
8) Favorite person? NANA
9) Who is your role model? "MISS SARAH"
10) What do you want to be when you grow up? UNDECIDED
11) What are you excited about in dance this year? LEARNING NEW THINGS.
12) Favorite part about Danceography? THE VARIETY OF DANCE STYLES AVAILABLE.
13) School you attend? JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY